Saturday, March 13, 2010

Recap

Haven't blogged in AGES. A lot has happened since August '09. Here is a list:

Katie threw me a Bachelorette party / bridal shower in Chicago. :-)
Dan & I got married!!!
Went to the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. Saw ruins, beaches, and cenotes. Very cool.
Went to Phil's awesome Halloween party.
Had our first Thanksgiving as a couple in Chicago.
Had our first Christmas as a couple in Anderson.
Had our first New Years at Brad's apartment.
Low key Valentine's Day, painting teapots, and eating Thai food.
Presented a poster in the Foods & Nutrition dept., won a prize.
Hosted a baby shower for Crystal; Jessica & I made a cake out of diapers!
Met Chris & Chrissy's new puppy, Baylee, and had tapas w/ most of the Noland family.
Hosted a dinner for Dr. Olaf Blanke, expert on out of body experiences.
Had 2 birthday dinners, one at Bistro 501 w/ Dan & Chrissy, one at the Hunter's pub w/ the Psych girls.
Said goodbye & good luck to Chrissy as she left our house to fully move into her own home in Anderson, and start her new job in Indianapolis.

Also, I did some science. :-)

This list makes me happy; It is a good reminder that I now have TWO awesome families, a great husband, and an amazing group of friends.

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for an image of Chicago's Holy Name Cathedral when I stumbled onto your blog. Pretty cool that your last post was 20090810, the eve of the Divine Birthdate of our Lord God Jesus Christ.

    I will be posting a blog - or blogging a post...whatever - on my recent visit to Chicago's Holy Name Cathedral this past Monday, March 8th over at http://www.fromtheheartofleo.blogspot.com

    We live in Evanston. Married since 1990 with three boys, ages 16, 12 and 8.

    Our boys attend St. Joseph School and Loyola Academy in Wilmette. We know a lot of folks at SFX as I've been coaching the Wilmette Catholic JV football team for the past 2 years.

    I was born and raised in the christian faith - Congregational and Presbyterian churches in CT and WA. My wife is Catholic and our boys are being raised Catholic and we, too, lived together before we got married - right after I asked my wife to marry me on Father's day, June 18th, 1989 in the Merritt Rose Garden at 12 noon when the bells of St. Mary's church rang after the 11 am mass was over.

    Numbers, especially prime numbers, are a hobby of mine. Today's mo/day 3/13 (313) corresponds to "The Name Of God" as follows:

    The (285) Name (5145) of (66) God (764) = 6260 = 313 prime X 20

    The numbers behind the Blessed Virgin Mary are simply amazing to witness. For example:

    Mary (4197) 1399 prime X 3

    The 1399th "Prime of Mary" day from/including 19171013, the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, brings us to August 11th, the Divine Birthdate of our Lord (6 BC).

    And as you will see on my blog, the first time I prayed the Rosary prayer inside Chicago's Holy Name Cathedral was this past Monday, March 8th which is Jesus (15131) prime days from 20510811, the Divine Birthdate of our Lord.

    The prime of Rose (9615) = 641 prime X 15

    The prime of Rosary (961197) = 401 prime X 2397

    6:41 am - the prime of "Rose" - is the 401st - prime of "Rosary" - minute of each new day.

    My wife, Maribeth, was born 641 "Prime of Rose" days from the day I was born - ie. 19580205 + 641 prime days = 19591108 which was, according to this Divine Science of Numerical Correspondences, was/is the anniversary of the Divine Conception Day of our Lord God Jesus Christ in the womb of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary in 7 BC.

    I better leave well enough alone. I know this may seem "out there" but it's really basic and simple 5th grade math. Dean Fagerstrom - type his name into Google - taught me this science during a 2 1/2 year period beginning on March 2001. He's a wonderfully gifted man whose had many incredible experiences and he's an incredible gifted writer.

    Good luck with your marriage! As a 1981 NU Alum we were sad to see your Alma Mater beat our Wild Cats. Good luck, peace and God Bless!

    Fred Smart - Evanston, IL

    ReplyDelete